I dream of granite counter tops daily, mainly because my current laminate ones get beat up with all the slicing for cooking that we do. I have been using these little pieces of plastic to cut on that are not actually cutting boards to somewhat save my counter tops, but this hasn't been working. Enter the extra thick Bamboo Cutting Boards from Premier Bamboo.
When I first received these cutting boards I was surprised at how light they were. I had a previous wooden cutting board that we have since gotten rid of because of how dense and heavy it was. So when these came and they were so light it was refreshing. They arrived in 3 sizes and were easy to store and even with their lightweight they are still thick and very durable. Jason and I have been using these every single day and are very happy with them
Bamboo is known to be less porous to allow less space for bacteria, they are antimicrobial and eco-friendly as well as biodegradable. As someone that loves clean things, these are super easy to clean. Just rinse with some soap and then allow air drying.
I decided to feature the smallest one with my famous delicious guacamole!
- Garlic Salt
- Onion Salt
- Sour Cream
- Lemon Juice
- Optional: Salsa
- Cut up the avocado and scoop it out into a bowl then mash with a fork until it is to the consistency that you desire. I prefer it just a bit more chunky.
- Mix in 1/8th tsp of both the garlic salt and celery salt. (You may choose to add more for taste).
- Add a dollop of sour cream.
- Add a splash of lemon juice (this keeps the avocado from turning brown)
- If you like tomatoes, add a spoonful of salsa.
- Mix and serve!
Are you in need of some new quality bamboo cutting boards too? Check out Premier Bamboo on Amazon!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.