1. Foot Art is all the rage. Check out this great tutorial here.
2. This fork art looks simple enough and most of us have the supplies just laying around.
3. I love this easy Over the Rainbow craft. It looks like I could do this with both kids pretty easily.
4. I may have slightly ohhhh and awwwwed when I saw this paper plate Rainbow Twirler.
5. This rainbow chain necklace reminds me a bit of Flava-Flav, but is super cute and simple too!
6. My kids love a good mess and this Puffy paint Leprechan looks pretty fun, I think we may try it tonight before bed!
7. I really like this recycled water bottle shamrock painting and thought it would only take a couple minutes to do and I am all about quick!
8. Although I do not think my kids are ready for this, some of my readers with older kiddos might enjoy this awesome Leprechan balloon racing game!
9. If you are limited on supplies I think that this paper four leaf clover is a perfect project for you!
10. Another project that has a PRINTABLE associate with it and only requires some paper, string and coloring is the awesome Shamrock Lacing Card that works on fine motor skills.
11. This Rainbow Stained glass art project is great for kids too! I especially love the clear directions!
12. This super cute Shamrock Man took me back to elementary school. I loved these little guys and am definitely doing this with my kiddos today!
What are some of your favorite kids crafts for St. Patricks Day? I have a day to burn, so please share it in the comments!