Let's just start with the salmon. First, double the recipe because you will want more. Second, make the recipe :)
Ingredients (serves 3-4):
- 2 salmon filets
- 2 tsp chopped garlic
- 1/4 stick of butter
- 1/4 cup of bacon bits
- 1 lemon sliced
- Preheat oven to 450° and line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil (easy clean up!)
- Lay your sliced lemons in 2 lines on the foil (I did 3-4 per filet)
- Place your salmon filets on each line of lemons
- Spread 1 tsp of garlic on each filet
- Sprinkle the bacon bits over the filets
- Chop up your stick of butter and place them on top of the bacon/garlic.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
Oh you thought I was done? Yeah, not today, not after I didn't even have an "after photo because these were so good we ate them all!
- Bacon Bits
- Parmesan cheese
- Olive Oil
- Garlic Salt
- Wash your asparagus and snap off the ends
- Lay the asparagus on a foil lined cookie sheet and brush olive oil lightly on the asparagus
- Sprinkle parmesan, garlic salt and bacon bits to your liking
- Bake with your salmon for about 5-7 minutes
I thought about taking a picture of the empty plate that was left and the happy faces but I just didn't want to be rude. All I am saying is make this. Love your life and enjoy an easy meal to prep.